Existence without water

According to Dr David R Hawkins’ consciousness research, only 1% of mind focuses on consciousness, or the domain of ego (belief in separation from Source). The other 99% just is. This 1%, which is all thought, all mental activity and thus all physical representations of those activities, seems to completely occlude access to the knowingness that is inherent (“God Given”) to the silence of the other 99%. Self-Realization, the naked state of mind devoid of the chatter of the 1%, is the way to Know the 99%. Only 1% of the Mind of God experiences and relates to projection away from Itself as if that projection is truth. In this way, humanity is kind of like a giant school of fish, dreaming of existence without water.

vast_universe

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s