Everyone is on a path back to God. In working with God on the path, one doesn’t limit options for Relief by adhering to belief systems that promote the ego’s thought system that believes the Son of God should sacrifice or suffer. One seeks out any and all options for relief from symptoms of separation sickness.
Working with God in Mind opens up a whole new world of “spiritualized” therapies that encourage healing of the belief in separation from Source and the idea of death. These therapies get one through the unbalanced fight or flight patches and return one to smoother sailing. Each time one gets through a fearful time and “the worst happens, but nothing happens and Love Continues” one grows stronger in the Knowledge of Oneness with God’s eternal Love. As time goes by, the idea of death lessons, and altogether disappears.
Death of the body doesn’t mean one disappears along with it; death is the release of a completed idea. One is always joined in God’s Mind, and all that goes with the body is the belief in the perishable.
Self-Awareness never dies; being an idea, when the idea of death goes, all that “dies” is the subject or experiencer of perception. When one leaves the cinema, the actor in the movie is laid to rest.
Every body-image idea of the Self dies back to Oneness. Every idea other than God’s Idea of Love dies back to Love.
The Son of God is meant to be Comfortable in the Highest. He is meant to Know Love Completely as His Own Self. There is nothing wrong with the dream to construct a Supreme Person in God’s Image; but it is just a dream.
The Supreme Personality of the Godhead is all there Is to Reality; there is nothing more, nothing less to God’s Kingdom.
The Supreme can’t be simulated, but it is Known and can be Remembered.
Some Spiritualized Reality Therapies & Courses for Remembering the Supreme
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Meditation and Contemplation
- Meditating on “I am”
- Self-Inquiry “Who am I?”
- One-pointedness of Mind that leads to “the Zone” (ie concentration on the arts, music, sports, dance etc)
- Sedona Method or other methods of emotional release
- Scribing for the Holy Spirit
- Consciousness Research using Dr David R Hawkins’ Map of Consciousness (R)
- A Course In Miracles
- Byron Katie The Work – asking the question “Is that true?”
- Walter and Lao Russell’s Intimate Home Study Course on Universal Law, Natural Science and Philosophy
- Psychedelic Therapy
- Medicinal Marijuana for pain relief, sleep help and assistance meditating
- “Surrender everything unto Me”
- Chanting Maha Mantra
- “I give myself permission to ______”
- Tai chi
- Pet therapy